ID Me: 兩隻老虎 The Two Tigers (Taiwan 1973)

All requests to identify actors in images.

ID Me: 兩隻老虎 The Two Tigers (Taiwan 1973)

Postby heinz Germany » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:04 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/images.mhtm ... ay_set=eng
Again I've got problems to read the hand written chinese credits, which contains valuable cast/crew informations and request help from volunteer :mrgreen:
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Re: ID Me: 兩隻老虎 The Two Tigers (Taiwan 1973)

Postby bkasten » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:08 am

I have added and updated the crew credits. A few of the actor credits were out of order as well.

Also, there are duplicated credit images. I am not sure if you want those duplicated for some reason. Otherwise I will remove them.
bkasten
Administrator

Postby heinz Germany » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:25 am

Thank You very much, I didn't notice the duplictaion myself, and just know knowing this I don't see eighter. If double remove them. About
A few of the actor credits were out of order as well
After You changed it some prominent roles went down the order. For example Tong Lung who plays one of the two lead actors and Tien Yeh and Luo Li-Li (2) who have promint roles.I'd like to change that back again, OK?
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Postby bkasten » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:50 pm

heinz Germany wrote:Thank You very much, I didn't notice the duplictaion myself, and just know knowing this I don't see eighter. If double remove them. About
A few of the actor credits were out of order as well
After You changed it some prominent roles went down the order. For example Tong Lung who plays one of the two lead actors and Tien Yeh and Luo Li-Li (2) who have promint roles.I'd like to change that back again, OK?

Adjust order as you see fit. I have not seen the film. I simply ordered them as they are listed right to left in the credit captures. I moved Tong, Luo and Tien down to 20, 21, 22 positions because they weren't listed at all.
bkasten
Administrator

Return to Actor Identification