Ninja Operation 7: Royal Warriors - update

Additions and modifications to the database

Ninja Operation 7: Royal Warriors - update

Postby J.J.Hayden » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:39 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=15139&complete_credits=1&display_set=eng

While working on another project I found myself looking over this film and discovered that apart from Lee Jae-yeong and An Dae-wook, the other Korean cast members hadn't done any other films and I couldn't ID them. So I decided I might as well create pages for them and add them to the cast list. The KMDB had one or two with other credits in their filmography's, but I am pretty certain that they've mistakenly mixed them with people of the same name, as they've done before, like me they're only human. I reckon most of the actress' were actually models rather than official actress'.

There were also a few non-Korean names, two of which I could match with Thais (Sorapong and Apiradee, I added their Korean names), but two that I couldn't match with anything, so I've added them as their names appear. They're most likely Thai, so maybe at some point their identities will become clear, I do plan to return to this film myself at some point for the non-Korean stuff, so maybe then I'll have a better idea after some more Thai research.

I also added a few more pics for An Dae-wook as I already have some from working on his own update, so I though I might as well add them now.

Cheers
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications