The Karate Kid [2010] - update

Additions and modifications to the database

The Karate Kid [2010] - update

Postby J.J.Hayden » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:59 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=16308&complete_credits=1&display_set=eng

I actually did this ages ago but due to several issues (including all the images I took being wiped :x ) it's been held up till now. It's actually held up another update for the Jackie Chan Stunt Team as I wanted to do this first (for reasons that will become clear).

It was actually trickier than expected as there's a bunch of people who only did this one film (or few others), people not listed in the cast, people listed in the cast that hardly show up (if at all!!!) and the editing is pretty dodgy. The film is a mess :P

Anyway, I've done the usual: added missing cast members and character names, added basic info etc. for cast added new photos and ID's for

I had to change Zhao Yi and Zhang Bo as they were both credited two two actors with the same name but were adults at the time. Created a Li Shun (2) because there was a matching Li Shun but there was a nine year gap between the films so couldn't be sure.

I plan to do that update to the JCST pretty soon, now that this is done.

Cheers

Edit: I forgot to say that it'd be great if someone could add some of the Chinese names from the credits for Jared Minns etc. I may have been able to do it myself but I thought that it's better to leave to someone better at Chinese, as they'll be a lot faster and more accurate. Thanks

To see IDs please go to "The Karate Kid - some IDs" in the Actor Identification section.
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications