The Master [1992] update + Erwin Villezon bio

Additions and modifications to the database

The Master [1992] update + Erwin Villezon bio

Postby J.J.Hayden » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:22 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=7575&complete_credits=1&display_set=eng

I probably shouldn't have done this one at this time as it wasn't a priority and it actually took a lot longer than I expected :P It didn't help that the film is a mess with actors changing all the time as well as some dodgy editing. I remember that being a problem with the film, but seeing it again now, I don't actually think the action is that good either.

Anyway, I'm talking about The Master from 1992, even though some sources say it was shot in 1989, Jerry Trimble insists it was in 1990, as that's when he moved to LA, either way it was shelved until 92, maybe because it's such a choppy mess, which is a shame as there's some real talent involved.

So I've done a bunch of IDs, added new cast members and names, went over each cast members page and added as much info as I could find. I even did a mini bio for one actor and I plan to do a few for some others but they'll take more time as their's actually have a lot to work with for a change. I have a crap load of images of doubling too, not only for the US guys, but for Jet for about half the film :P maybe I'll add them another time.

The only one I did a bio for yet is Erwin Villezon, simply because the sources for the info were ones that I'd probably struggle to find again and that and the update to the film itself took a lot more time than I though and I'm tired :oops:

I do look forward to doing more in depth bios for others like: Jerry Trimble; Steven Ho; David Wald; etc. but another time I think.

Cheers

To see IDs please go to "The Master [1992] - IDs" in the Actor Identification section.
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications