Jiang Hu Liao Duan (1988) Alias

Additions and modifications to the database

Jiang Hu Liao Duan (1988) Alias

Postby venomsfan » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:55 am

I noticed today that the alias listed for Jiang Hu Liao Duan (https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=22900&display_set=eng) is "Revenge of Beautiful Killer." However, I was watching another TV movie with Sun Chien, Wei Pai, and a similar cast with that name. It made me wonder if the two movies may have been mixed up as it is not the same as the one I watched or if they potentially just have the same title they're known by. The Chinese titles also differ.

The one for Jiang Hu Liao Duan is 江湖了斷, while the movie I watched (referred to as Revenge of Beautiful Killer in English on some covers and posters) appears to be 冷血奇花 from everything I've found. I will provide the opening title image for the movie I'm referencing since it isn't in the database to my knowledge, along with pictures of Sun Chien and Wei Pai in it for comparison below. I wanted to bring this up since I wasn't sure if it was the correct alias for Jiang Hu Liao Duan. I thought it might be worth looking into further! Especially as Teddy Lin Wai-Kin is in this one and not Jiang Hu Liao Duan. I apologize if some of them are large.

Title.png
Title.png (91.39 KiB) Viewed 2342 times

Wei Pai ROBK.png
Wei Pai ROBK.png (236.31 KiB) Viewed 2342 times

Sun Chien ROBK.png
Sun Chien ROBK.png (166.93 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
venomsfan

Return to Additions and Modifications