Huge update for: Flying Tiger (Taiwan 1970)

Additions and modifications to the database

Huge update for: Flying Tiger (Taiwan 1970)

Postby heinz Germany » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:39 pm

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?i ... ay_set=eng -
I had a korean poster in my vault with same title and made research at KMDB. Thank You for that nice taiwan poster, Oliver!!
After that I could tell it was a Taiwan-Korea co-production made in 1968. Probably alongside with "Two Dragons-Sword" (1969)
(cast overlap) I could not only update the missing actors from the poster, but 19 actors after all. I changed the unknown actor named Pai Yung-Min into Baek Yeong-Min (same chinese name and added several portraits), Liang Yu-Hsia is probably Korean too, since both her (?) entries are movies from Korea, but was not listed by KMDB. I replaced Lu Shih ?? (on the poster) with ??? famed actor Park Nou-Sik (who is top billed from KMDB). Added the cinematographer, who exsist already as 'Li Hsing-Hui' ('Two Dragon Swords') and renamed him as Lee Seong-Hwi (since he is korean, of course) added: Art Director, Music, Editor, Production Manager, Writer & Director from Korea plus Producer Wong Yuk-Lun (1) Merged 1-entry Film-Company with Yu-Lin (see TW poster)
I wrote this for those who think I only add pictures... :)
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Additions and Modifications