Long Road to Gallantry

Additions and modifications to the database

Long Road to Gallantry

Postby pjshimmer » Mon Apr 30, 2001 12:46 am

What happened to this title? I can't seem to find it any more. Did someone delete it?<br><br>
<b>"Film will only become an art when its materials are as inexpensive as pencil and paper."</b> -- Jean Cocteau

What's a good movie? <b>"You may love it; you may hate it. But let him who is not a ghost dare say that he has felt nothing."</b>
pjshimmer

Re: Long Road to Gallantry

Postby mpongpun » Mon Apr 30, 2001 1:15 am

I don't think it was ever there. Somebody else a while ago requested for us to create it. I was going to do it, but I wanted to scan the Chi Name first.<br><br>Silver Fox
mpongpun

Postby pjshimmer » Tue May 01, 2001 10:04 pm

OK, let me know if you need help with the Chinese name. I thought I saw the title here sometime ago though...<br><br>
<b>"Film will only become an art when its materials are as inexpensive as pencil and paper."</b> -- Jean Cocteau

What's a good movie? <b>"You may love it; you may hate it. But let him who is not a ghost dare say that he has felt nothing."</b>
pjshimmer

Postby mpongpun » Wed May 02, 2001 2:02 am

I just added Long Road to Gallantry. I only remember a few characters from head. When I watch it again, I'll scan the Chi name and upload it and update the cast.<br><br>Silver Fox
mpongpun

Return to Additions and Modifications