Missing chars posted as jpg - please update the big5

Additions and modifications to the database

Missing chars posted as jpg - please update the big5

Postby STSH » Mon Aug 28, 2000 1:08 pm

A long time ago, it was suggested that I post a scanned image of any missing characters in movie titles. Well, I've finally figured out a way to do it.<br><br>I've uploaded my very own hand-drawings (promise not to laugh !) of the missing characters from nine movie titles.<br>I've uploaded each jpg file to the page of the movie, under the Image heading.<br>The movies are -><br><br>ID / Title<br>8815 Cute Foster Sister<br>8716 South Shaolin Master II<br>8809 Chivalrous Inn<br>8813 Impossible Woman<br>8614 Guys in Ghost Hand<br>8770 Possessed (1994)<br>8685 Black Magic<br>8693 Part-Time Lady<br>8638 Money Game<br> <br>My suggestion is that someone who knows what on earth the big5 codes are should enter the appropriate code, then delete the images.<br>Between my comical line drawings and the transcribed English meanings, I'm hoping each char should be clearly identifable.<br><br>If this method works out, I'll proceed to upload jpgs for the other missing chars on the site, as time allows.<br><br>Pls post a msg here when the coding is done, so I know when to add another lot.<br><br>PS If there is a more appropriate area to upload such files (apart from images), do suggest it.<br><br>
STSH
HKMDB Immortal

Re: Missing chars posted as jpg - please update the big5

Postby STSH » Sat Sep 09, 2000 6:25 am

and here's some more .....<br><br>ID/Movie<br>8821 Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue<br>8822 Killer Meteors<br><br>
STSH
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Additions and Modifications