Third Son of Dragon King [1977] - update

Additions and modifications to the database

Third Son of Dragon King [1977] - update

Postby J.J.Hayden » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:04 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=23188&complete_credits=1&display_set=eng

Another one!!! I ended up going other the whole thing again :P

Updated all the cast+crew involved including some first ID's and creating pages for new people to the HKMDB. I also merged two Kim Jeong-ran's pages, the only credit on the 2nd page was for Betrayer which is the same actress just with a slightly different Hanja (you get that sometimes), that has now been set as an alias.

I did run into an issue though with the two (presumably) Taiwanese cast members Tian Long (5) and Xi Guan-qun, I couldn't find any matches for them. It could be that the Hanja used is incorrect, even on some posters the Hanja for Tian Long (5) is written 王龍 , but on others 天龍 which I believe is the correct one as on the Korean cut (which I was using) 텐륭 Ten Ryung which doesn't fit any real Hanja but makes sense as a way of spelling Tian (or Tin). It's certainly not Wang Ryong the Korean martial arts actor/director. I think it might be the guy in black with a black beard who turns into the green monster, he doesn't look Korean, but I don't have anything strong to go on. Does anyone recognise him?

It could be that the two names are for the people in the monster costumes, or maybe they're actors that don't even appear on the Korean print at all but just left their names on there. Anyway, I'm stuck with it, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

To see IDs please go to "Third Son Of Dragon King - IDs" in the Actor Identification section.
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications