Angela Mao Ying

Additions and modifications to the database

Angela Mao Ying

Postby mpongpun » Mon Jan 29, 2001 10:50 pm

I was checking her filmography. WITCH EDITED is also known as GHOST BRIDE. <br><br>Other films to add to her filmography:<br>Dance of Death<br>Devil's Dynamite<br>Swift Shaolin Boxer<br>Lady Constables<br>Back Alley Princes(s) <br>Two Great Cavaliers<br>Legendary Strike<br>Thunderbolt (1973)<br>Duel with the Devils<br>Snake Deadly Act<br>Invincible Kung Trio<br>Return of the Tiger<br>Duel in the Desert<br>A Queen's Ransom<br>Invincible Eight<br>Scorching Sun, Fierce Winds, and Wild Fire<br><br><br><br><br><br>Silver Fox
mpongpun

Re: Angela Mao Ying

Postby STSH » Mon Jan 29, 2001 11:49 pm

Gawd, someone else who's seen it. How many others have seen this obscure little gem, Witch Edited ? Come on, speak up !<br><br>The title interested me. A close look at the censor's certificate on the LD cover shows the actual title was "Witch", which was also the on-screen title in the credits. The censor's certificate displays is as WITCH Edited, which seems to imply that what was released was the Edited Version.<br><br>So what, you may ask ? Well, there seems to be evidence that someone stuffed up. The LD I rented was clearly rated Category II, but the content was clearly Cat III ! Methinks someone slipped to wrong version into the presses ......<br><br>Does anyone have any firm info about this, one way or the other ?<br><br>btw, thanks SFox for putting up all this data. It only underlines again the need to be able to add data in bulk to hkmdb.<br><br>
STSH
HKMDB Immortal

Re: Angela Mao Ying

Postby Bruce » Mon Feb 19, 2001 9:15 pm

"Gawd, someone else who's seen it. How many others have seen this obscure little gem, Witch Edited ? Come on, speak up!"<br><br>I've seen it, on the Tai Seng video version in the USA.<br><br>Angela Mao Ying was also in "Revenge of Kung Fu Mao", which co-starred Wang Tao.<br><br>I'm a big fan of her films and have a web page guide to her videos in the USA, at http://www.angelfire.com/az/ying/index.html<br><br>You can link to it if you wish. Your current link to her bio page at BeijingVideo no longer works; unfortunately all the bio pages there are now available by subscription only! That's really unfortunate.<br><br>
Bruce

Return to Additions and Modifications