Film Reviews

Additions and modifications to the database

Film Reviews

Postby 10kbuddy » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:20 am

Hello -

After 15 years I finally was able to register. I have used the HKMDB resource all this time, but have desired to post movie reviews on quite a few occasions.

Reference: I had about 200 reviews on 10kbullets before it's recent demise, and many of them were HK movies.

Case in point is The Angry River; there is only one review and it is rather lackluster for such a ground breaking milestone of HK martial arts cinema. https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/reviews.mhtml?id=5222&display_set=eng

How would I submit a review? I can provide a 10k review for your perusal as an application.
10kbuddy

Re: Film Reviews

Postby bkasten » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Welcome 10kbuddy - I have granted you permission to post film reviews. If you have any questions on how to do it, please IM or email me and I will provide additional instructions.

There is a link on the leftside menu called "Edit Review/Score" - that will take you to to the Submit Review page.

My email is on the front page of the website.
bkasten
Administrator

Postby chrichtonsworld » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Hi,

I want to add / write reviews as well. Especially considering the titles that need some nuancing. I think I can provide that.
I also use this site as a source of information and to make sure whether a film is worth my time or not. I want do to my bit to help others.
Embrace your passions, only then will you truly feel alive!
https://www.chrichtonsworld.com/
chrichtonsworld

Postby bkasten » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:30 pm

chrichtonsworld, I have granted you access to submit reviews. if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
bkasten
Administrator

Postby STSH » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am

Yes yes ! More reviews most welcome, especially for movies with no or too few reviews.
STSH
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Additions and Modifications