Kim Yong-ho - IDs

All requests to identify actors in images.

Re: Kim Yong-ho - IDs

Postby J.J.Hayden » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:32 pm

Just one of the several guys I already did the big update for but still managed to spot them again, either in other roles from films I've already ID'd them in, but also several new IDs and some new credits. Always keep your eyes peeled, you never know when people will pop up again to surprise you. :P

Many were ones I'd noted before but wasn't confident with at the time, so I actually uploaded a few but got distracted so didn't complete my editing. The initial distraction was that I re-discovered some of the films I thought I'd lost (I've mentioned this before), so I got a bunch more from those too, I was almost ready to start updating again over a month (or two?!) ago but other things (including even more IDs for the same people :P ) took priority.

I've still got more organising to do for most of them so they'll be coming soon, but here's one that only had two updates to do, in fact I added the credit and pics a little while back now but didn't post the update due to the distraction. The Blazing Ninja [1980] was one that I'd noted but wasn't sure on for a while because he's not credited; he's only in it for about a minute; and the footage is not only poor quality, but also cuts the edges of the screen off, so it was a right pain. The 3rd role in The Divine Martial Arts Of Dharma [1978] another tricky one, also due to footage quality, but mainly be confident that I'd not mixed him up with others playing Bronzemen.

The Divine Martial Arts Of Dharma [1978] https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9373&display_set=eng --- actor [3 roles]

The Blazing Ninja [1980] https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9755&display_set=eng --- actor
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Actor Identification