Unknown Korean Actor (4) - ID Hong Seong-chan

All requests to identify actors in images.

Unknown Korean Actor (4) - ID Hong Seong-chan

Postby J.J.Hayden » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:48 am

I've merged the listed credits for Unknown Korean Actor (4) into Hong Seong-chan while updating Shaolin Water Seller, I also removed the duplicate names ana added Hong Seong-chan tag to the related images.

https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?id=80876&display_set=eng

There are more films to add him to that he's not credited on yet (same as Shaolin Water Seller) but they'll have to wait for now as my external hard-drive has decided to delete a bunch of files again, this time rather than images it's deleted over one hundred MPG files :evil: I don't understand why, maybe there's a limit to the number of files/folders that can be on there even though there is still plenty of memory space left? That might explain why it seems to have deleted the newest stuff rather than older stuff, just a theory though.

My bro has set something running to try and find the missing files, but it's still got about a day left to go :shock: I'm also going to remove all the 1000s (maybe 100,000s :P ) of images from the external hard-drive in line with my theory, it couldn't hurt, and they don't really need to be backed up there anyway.

Cheers
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Actor Identification