THE THREE LUSTKETEERS: Know your Filipina actors 2

All requests to identify actors in images.

THE THREE LUSTKETEERS: Know your Filipina actors 2

Postby Mike Thomason » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:06 am

Okay, maybe hoping someone might be able to identify these two Filipino actresses?

We all recognised Christine Ng (in the middle), but these two ladies by her side are Rina Rosal and Cindy Moreno - trouble is, who is who?

A better pic of actress # 1: Cindy Moreno or Rina Rosal?

Bigger pic of actress # 2: Once again, Rina or Cindy? (No, it's not Shu Qi!)

Any help will have me on my knees bowing and chanting "I'm not worthy"...;)
Mike Thomason

why do I know these things? hahaha

Postby sharkeysbar » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:13 pm

It scares me to admit this, but in the first pic, Rina Rosal is on the right, in the white tshirt I think. Rina Rosal is/was a screen name of Czarina Polman, a Filipina actress, who has made a few films, most recently Tag-Init, oooh boy words fail to describe this film. At this point I will plead the fifth amendment, haha. :oops:
sharkeysbar

Re: why do I know these things? hahaha

Postby Mike Thomason » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:40 pm

sharkeysbar wrote:It scares me to admit this, but in the first pic, Rina Rosal is on the right, in the white tshirt I think. Rina Rosal is/was a screen name of Czarina Polman, a Filipina actress, who has made a few films, most recently Tag-Init, oooh boy words fail to describe this film. At this point I will plead the fifth amendment, haha. :oops:

Thank you good sir! Unbelievably, about fifteen minutes after I posted this topic I discovered an article from an online Manila newspaper about Ms Polman (and the mention of her screen name). Additionally, "Cindy" Moreno is actually Cyndi Moreno...and IS the lady that looks a little like Shu Qi. Haha, as an Aussie I find it kinda ironic that Czarina Polman is half kangaroo...:)
Mike Thomason

Return to Actor Identification