40% OFF Code for Poker Industries (good to March 9/07)

Discussions on Asian cinemas: Japanese, Korean, Thai, ....

40% OFF Code for Poker Industries (good to March 9/07)

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:28 am

AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!! What are these people trying to DO to me!

Just got this a few minutes ago. First 30%, now 40% off! Why do I get the impression Poker is going out of business? I hope not, but man, is this a good deal. I'd imagine they haven't fully restocked since the last one, but there's gotta be some goodies left.

The code this time is

HCSLT030207

The window of opportunity is a bit tighter this time around, but last time they extended the sale, so you never know.

I should resist, but...but...

:P
Brian Thibodeau

Postby ewaffle » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:46 am

Wow!

I happen to have a saved cart at Poker... :D
ewaffle

Postby Taijikid » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Does anyone know whether Poker is about to go under and is dumping its stock in anticipation?

I have made major buys from them several times in the past; and although their prices are not the lowest on the internet, their customer service is impeccable. I would be truly sorry to see them disappear.
Taijikid

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:51 pm

That's what I was wondering. I don't think they've ever had a 40% discount (or even a 30% discount), expecially not site wide like this, so I have to wonder. And you're right, their regular prices are just OK at best, competitive with other U.S. based import retailers (like Xploited), but the service was always fast and accurate. I suppose if we see a 50% coupon in the weeks ahead, it might not be a good omen. :( Then again, I've never bought more from them then I have during these past two sales, so I've not exactly been super-supportive over the years (only with coupons). :oops:
Brian Thibodeau

Postby MrBooth » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:22 am

I couldn't find any of the new releases (i.e. past 3 months) I was looking for on the site... does not bode terribly well for their future, I would say.
MrBooth
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Asian Movies